If things are starting to pile up, we have 10 questions to ask yourself to help you Declutter.
1. Is is something I use regularly?
2. Is is something I love?
3. Am I keeping the item out of obligation?
4. Am I holding on to it because I believe I should love it?
5. Am I saving it just in case I need it?
6. Do I have mulitples of the same item?
7. Could something else I own do the same thing?
8. If broken , am I holding on to it so I can fix one day.
9. Is the item worth the item worth the time I spend cleaning/storing it?
10. Could I use the space for another item?